At this consultation the nurse will review your child's growth, health and development and complete a hearing risk assessment.
This consultation will focus on:
- your Parents’ Evaluation of Development Status (PEDS) questions in your
My Health, Learning and Development
Record (remember to complete these questions before the visit if you can)
- poisons information
- preventing injuries
- taking care of your child's teeth
- how to be sun smart
- how play helps learning and development
- Hearing Screen (VIHSP)
- family relationships and wellbeing.
Remember, you and your nurse can talk about other issues/concerns if they arise.
Please tell the nurse if your baby:
- is not enjoying eye contact with you
- is not interested in sounds
- is not babbling
- is not able to roll.
See the parent tip sheets given out at this visit.