Log in to eduPay
Employee number and eduMail password required
login from an internal / work location to access more features like manager self service.
eduPay is the Department's HR and payroll system where you can:
- view your leave balances
- view and download payslips
- apply for leave
- view and update contact details
- update banking details.
If you can't login or need help, phone 1800 641 943.
For eduPay manuals and instructions, see:
You're reminded of these security precautions when accessing eduPay:
- your User ID and password provide access to the payroll, which contains your personal and payroll details
- keep your password secret. Do not disclose your password to anyone and never respond to an email that requests your password –
The Department will never ask you for your password in an email
- do not log onto eduPay from an unsecured computer, for example, do not access eduPay from an internet cafe, restaurant or coffee shop that provides free Wi-Fi
- make sure the antivirus software is up to date on any computer or tablet you use to access eduPay
- read the Remote Login help instructions guide (below) before accessing eduPay from an external location
If you have difficulty accessing eduPay, first check the HR Systems availability page to determine if there is a known issue or scheduled maintenance period (link below) then select the
Access eduPay link under Other Resources below.
Access eduPay and ESS from a
Full access to eduPay is only available over a secure internet connection on a computer/tablet that is logged into the Department or School network. Access using this link is not available from an external location – eg: from home.
To access Employee Self Service (ESS) and eduPay from your
work location click the following link:
Access ESS remotely from an
For current employees that wish to access Employee Self Service (only) from an external location, such as from home, should use the link below. Login details are the same.
To ensure security of your personal information is maintained it is important that you read and understand the Remote Login Help Instructions guide below, including the logout steps prior to using the remote access facility.
- Remote Login Instructions (PDF)
To access Employee Self Service (ESS) from an external location use the remote login link below. (Do not use this link if your computer is logged into the Department or School network)
Note: Access to ESS using this remote link will not allow updates to personal banking details.
Procedures and Forms
for use with eduPay where ESS cannot be used
Related eduPay web Pages
back to top