Forms - HR Admin Forms

Payroll/Recruitment Online Access

This page provides links to Payroll and Recruitment Online Access forms. 

Corporate Users

For further information and to access the request form, select the link below.

School Users

Principals may provide access to certain roles in eduPay and Recruitment Online for employees who undertake additional HR and/or Recruitment responsibilities.  This process will also assign additional access to their own record if required.  Use the eduPay Security page available in Manager Self Service.  The assignment of additional access is processed on eduPay following an overnight process.

Use the MSS-QRG-Security Management Guide below for assistance and instructions for Principals to manage eduPay additional access for employees in their school.  Only the additional access relevant to the employee's position and role in the school is to be provided.  This process is not used to provide Employee Self Service as this is automatically assigned.

  • MSS-QRG Security Management Guide (PDF)  - employee ID and password may be required

All users with additional access are reminded that all information must be kept secure and only used in accordance with any Privacy Legislation requirements.

New or Acting Principal appointment - assign Principal rights in eduPay

Where a new or acting principal has been appointed to the school principal rights to eduPay will need to be assigned.  Complete the Principal Rights/Certifier access request form below and send to the fax or email address on the form.

  • Principal Rights/Certifier Access request   (WORD)  - employee ID and password may be required

Employee works at multiple School Locations 

Where an employee performs the HR role at multiple school locations, access cannot be completed by the Principal.  The eduPay Multiple access request form below must be completed:
  • eduPay Multiple access request  (WORD

Contractor or other Non-Employee access

Where access or a change of access is required for a Contractor or other non-employee, the eduPay Contractor access request form below must be completed:
  • eduPay Contractor access request  (WORD


Other Resources

Related eduPay webpages


Teaching Service | Public Service | Payroll/ROL Access

back to top: