The current status of HR Systems - eduPay, Recruitment Online and Springboard is indicated below. This page is updated to reflect significant events, however due to web publishing times may be behind identification of any event. Regular monthly maintenance is not updated.
Regular Maintenance - eduPay and Recruitment Online
Regular maintenance activities for eduPay and Recruitment Online are scheduled to occur on the third Sunday of each month. While every effort is made to minimise the disruption to users the system may be unavailable for use from 10pm Saturday night to 10pm Sunday night AEST (Melbourne time).
Note: Following system upgrades, some users may experience usability issues with their internet browser where stored data is not automatically refreshed. This may present as missing buttons, search functionality not working, drop down menus not available, browser freezing and other similar errors.
To resolve these issues, the internet browser cache must be cleared. The document below provides help to complete this process.
- Clearing Browser cache resolving usability issues (WORD)
System events/scheduled service disruptions
eduPay Performance Impact
The Victorian Government School Agreement 2022 and associated arrears is currently being processed in eduPay. The processing of the VGSA 2022 and associated arrears is taking longer than anticipated and has not yet been completed.
The performance of eduPay may continue to be impacted this week due to the additional programs running in eduPay to apply the salary increase and allowances, including backpay for eligible employees as per the VGSA 2022 Agreement.
Thank you to everyone who has assisted in minimising transactions on eduPay, however we continue to ask that in order to ensure a more efficient process and to avoid potential processing errors during this time that you continue to:
- Avoid making job data changes during this week noting that all job data changes, including any deemed to be critical, may not be processed or have results calculated until the VGSA 2022 process has been completed.
- Do not make changes to translated job data (ES1-2 employees) or override/delete any Global Salary rows that have been recorded.
- The 12 noon, 3pm and normal overnight processing has been suspended while the VGSA 2022 process is running.
- Draft payslips for pay period 2204 (payday 25/8/2022). An initial update to the payslips has been completed, however these may or may not include any arrears results or may not show any results until processing is completed.
- Reporting will be limited and should be avoided wherever possible
- Recording and approval of leave may be entered as normal
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding during this important event.
- Regular maintenance schedule for the third Sunday of each month as above.
No known ROL events.
- The above VGSA 2022 processing may also impact the performance of ROL, however searching for and submission of applications for advertised vacancies can continue as normal.
- Regular maintenance scheduled for the third Sunday of each month as above.
(HRX Springboard is the Victorian Government's job advertising and application system for public sector employment)
Scheduled Service Disruptions: