Professionals provide better services when they can communicate with the whole team working with that client. Find out what services are available to help you.
Connect with other professionals through Patchwork
Patchwork is a simple website that helps to connect professionals from different agencies who have common clients. It can help you interact with vulnerable families through improved collaboration with other professionals also providing them care.
Sharing of information with other professionals will help support the early identification of your client's specific needs.
Patchwork is a complementary tool to support practice and does not replace the more detailed client record.
Access the service online
Registered users can log on at
New users can find out how to register at
What is Patchwork.
What you can do with patchwork
Patchwork allows you to:
- add and maintain contact details for yourself, your clients and other professionals
- see at a glance which agencies are working withyour clients and how to contact them
- invite others into a team working with your client
- raise an issue about your client so that everyone involved in their care is notified
- email other professionals that are supporting your client from Patchwork
- look up contact details for other agencies and professionals.
We, the Department, support the use of Patchwork by early childhood professionals working in our funded services. We have conducted a privacy review to ensure that Patchwork complies with Victorian Privacy Legislation and continue to work with the Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV) to ensure that Patchwork complies with relevant legislation and policy.
Administration and management of Patchwork is undertaken by the Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV). We do not provide support for this service.