From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Schools must provide duty of care to their students which includes:
- student supervision
- students running away from school
- visitors to school
- access to students by Victoria Police or Department of Human Services Child Protection workers; for interviewing purposes
- collection of students from school during or after school hours
- appropriate photographing and filming of students
- mobile phone use by students
- student privacy
- ensuring appropriate decision making responsibilities
- minimising the risk for students travelling to and from school.
The policies within this sections are: