eduPay is the Department's web-based HR and payroll system which enables employees to:
- view online accurate and up to date leave balances (including Long Service Leave)
- access their online payslips
- apply online for leave
- view and update contact details
- update banking details
An employee is reminded of the following security precautions when accessing eduPay:
- that your User ID and password provide access to the system, which contains your personal and payroll details
- to keep your password secret, do not disclose your password to anyone and never respond to an email that requests your password – The Department will never ask you for your password in an email
- not to log onto eduPay from an unsecured computer, for example, do not access eduPay from an internet cafe, restaurant or coffee shop that provides free Wi-Fi
- to make sure the antivirus software is up to date on any computer you use to access eduPay
- when using the remote access to eduPay link to read the Remote Login help instructions guide (below) before accessing eduPay from an external location
Additional availability and other information during eduPay upgrade
- A new version of eduPay is scheduled for release on Monday 6 October 2014.
- To enable the implementation and transition of data to the new version, eduPay will be unavailable to users from 4pm Thursday 25 September 2014 to 9am Monday 6 October 2014.
- Pay finalisation for pay day 2 October 2015 will be brought forward to 4pm Thursday 25 September 2014.
The following documents contain additional information and actions that should be considered by employees, principal, managers and HR Administrators prior to the upgrade commencing on Thursday 25 September 2014.
Access eduPay and ESS from a Work location
Full access to eduPay is only available over a secure internet connection on a computer that is logged into the Department or School network. Access using this link is not available from an external location – eg: from home.
To access Employee Self Service (ESS) and eduPay from your work location click the following link:
Access ESS remotely from an external location
For current employees that wish to access Employee Self Service (only) remotely from an external location, such as from home, should use the link below. Login details are the same.
To ensure security of your personal information is maintained it is important that you read and understand the Remote Login Help Instructions guide below, including the logout steps prior to using the remote access facility.
To access Employee Self Service (ESS) from an external location use the remote login link below. (Do not use this link if your computer is logged into the Department or School network)
Note: Access to ESS using this remote link will not allow updates to personal banking details.
If you have difficulty accessing eduPay, select the Access eduPay link under Other Resources below
Procedures and Forms
Related eduPay web Pages
back to top