At this consultation your toddler's growth, health and development will be reviewed and kindergarten enrolment will be discussed.
This consultation will focus on:
- your Parents' Evaluation of Development Status (PEDS) questions in your
My Health, Learning and Development Record (remember to complete these questions before the visit if you can)
- helping your child to eat healthy food
- taking care of your child's teeth
- how to be sun smart
- how play helps learning and development
- preventing injuries
- Kindergarten enrolment
- family relationships and wellbeing.
Remember, you and your nurse can talk about other issues/concerns if they arise.
Please tell the nurse if your child is:
- not coming to you for affection or comfort
- not understanding any words
- not putting any words together
- not enjoying pretend play
- not running.
Parent Tip Sheets for the 2 Year visit
The following Tip Sheets are given to you at the 2 Year visit:
To view all the Tip Sheets, see:
Parent Tip Sheets