The Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Board's, Pre-accredited Training Delivery grant promotes education and training opportunities that engage and initiate vocational pathways for the most educationally disadvantaged learners.
Through the Board, the Victorian Government provides funding to Learn Local providers, AMES Australia and the CAE, to deliver education and training programs to a broad range of Victorians over compulsory school leaving age, with a special focus on people who have had limited prior access to education.
Pre-accredited programs are short modular courses which focus on creating pathways for learners to further education and training or employment.
The ACFE Board has identified the following learner groups for specific emphasis in pre-accredited programs:
- Women seeking to re-enter the workforce after significant time away, women who have experienced or are experiencing family violence
- Early school leavers, both mature and youth
- Low skilled and vulnerable workers
- Indigenous people
- Unemployed and underemployed people
- People from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Disengaged young people
- People with a disability.
To be eligible to submit an EOI, you must:
- Be registered with the Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Board, or be covered by the Education and Training Reform Act 2006.
- Have a current satisfactory ACFE Board Business and Governance Status Assessment (BGS), or have a current Skills First government subsidised accredited training contract.
- Upload your BGS (including financial statements) into SAMS by 30 September 2019, otherwise the Department cannot offer you a Service Plan for ACFE Board Pre-accredited Training Delivery.
- Ensure you meet the additional eligibility criteria outlined in the 2020 Pre-accredited Training Delivery Guidelines and LEAP Guidelines if you are applying for LEAP funding.
If you wish to deliver pre-accredited training in 2020 but have not delivered in 2019, please contact your regional office as soon as possible.
For further information about the pre-accredited and LEAP procurment process see:
2020 Webinar Pre-accredited and LEAP (pdf - 1.2mb)
Pre-accredited Training Delivery Guidelines
The Pre-accredited Training Delivery Guidelines are available here:
Training Delivery Support Grant
The Training Delivery Support Grant (TDSG) provides funds to eligible Learn Local providers to purchase equipment and resources that will support delivery of quality programs and services to learners facing barriers to participation and attainment in education and training. The TDSG can be used to purchase teaching and learning equipment and resources to support eLearning and/or classroom delivery of training.
For more information about the TDSG see: