This list includes courses that are subsidised for students who start their training between 1 January and 31 December 2019.
Find a funded course
Download the 2019 funded course list
For a list of current funded courses and 2019 rates for non-funded courses, see the funded courses report in the Skills Victoria Training System.
Subsidies that reflect the real costs of training
The funded course list only includes courses that:
- align with industry needs and workforce demands
- represent government priorities, including rolling out the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), responding to family violence, and completing Victoria’s infrastructure projects
- have strong job outcomes, such as apprenticeships
- meet other social needs, such as foundation skill courses.
2019 subsidies apply to all eligible students who:
- commence their training on or after 1 January 2019
- commenced their training prior to 2019, provided that their course is on the 2019 funded course list.
2016 subsidies will continue to apply for all students who commenced their training prior to 2017 for courses that are not on the 2017-2019 funded course lists.
2017 subsidies will continue to apply for all students who commenced their training prior to 2018 for courses that were on the 2017 funded course list but are not on the 2018-2019 funded course list.
2018 subsidies will continue to apply for all students who commenced their training prior to 2019 for courses that were on the 2018 funded course list but are not on the 2019 funded course list.
The funded course list is regularly reviewed, and courses added as required by industry needs, to support jobs growth. This allows the training market to keep up with the changing needs of the economy.