The performance and development cycle:
- supports school professionals in their careers
- makes sure students receive high quality teaching.
Our performance and development intranet site contains guidelines, templates and tools to help you through the cycle.
Learn more about performance development on the Department's intranet
Edumail account required
For casual relief teachers
You can use the CRTPD website to:
- complete regular PD cycles
- register for workshops and seminars
- access live learning sessions and recordings.
For more information, see: CRTPD.com
You can also meet with other casual teachers through a CRT network. These networks are for professional development, they aren't employment agencies.
For a list of networks, see: Victorian Institute of Teaching - Casual relief teacher support