Split-site/multi-site allowances are paid to designated primary, P-12 and secondary colleges not funded for a separate enrolment-linked base (Reference 2).
A school may be eligible for the allowance if:
- the configuration of the school represents an historical merging of two or more schools
- it has classrooms operating on two or more sites, ie. separated by at least a road or an oval (not including alternative settings attached to schools).
Rates - 2020
Primary school (includes P-12 colleges that have more than one primary site):
- $6,468 per annum for the second site per annum for the second site
- $3,235 per annum for each subsequent site
Includes P-12 colleges that have more than one primary school site.
- $10,206 per annum for each additional site
- $10,206 per annum per additional site