• Emergency school closures

    This page lists early childhood services, schools and TAFEs that are currently closed
  • Bushfires

    This policy outlines actions schools and early childhood services must take in relation to bushfire and grassfire risk

  • Bushfire at-risk register

    Schools, kindergartens and child care facilities at the highest risk of fire danger are placed on the Department's bushfire at-risk register (BARR)

  • Emergency management tutorials

    Every school and early childhood service that creates an Emergency Management Plan is required to have an area map, and an evacuation plan for each building

  • Outdoor activities and working outdoors

    This policy outlines the Occupational Health and Safety requirements for outdoor activities that are organised or managed by schools