Who you can speak to if you're having problems

If you're having problems with school or a certain issue, you should talk to your school's student welfare coordinator.

To find out who your school's coordinator is, ask a teacher.

The welfare coordinator can help with issues like:

  • health
  • bullying
  • missing school
  • drug use
  • mental health
  • if you're homeless.

You can also talk to your school nurse or chaplain.

If you or someone you know need someone to talk to, for any reason, about anything, you can:

visit eHeadspace
call Lifeline on 13 11 14
or call Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800, 24 hours a day.

Get help online