The new Policy and Advisory Library (PAL) is now available. This page will be redirected to PAL from the start of Term 3. Make sure to update your bookmarks to the new PAL site.
Purpose of this policy
To ensure schools manage their finances in line with their budgets.
School councils should monitor:
- actual receipts and payments against budget estimates each month by reviewing:
- actual revenue and expenditure
- details of funds committed during the month
- a list of unpaid accounts
- investments and balances held in school accounts
- their cash flow budget at the end of each month ensuring that:
- cash flow projections are always positive
- actual receipts and payments are tracking to budget.