Schools undertake a wide range of activities to develop and strengthen relationships with their school community such as:
- using interpreting and translating assistance services to effectively communicate with their entire school community
- working with parent clubs
- celebrating patriotic observance
- addressing parent complaints in an effective and timely manner
- establishing partnerships and sponsorship arrangements that maximise learning experiences for students
- performing volunteer checks to ensure volunteers working with children meet legal requirements.
The policies within this section are: