At this consultation your Maternal and Child Health nurse will discuss the importance of health and wellbeing for every family member.
This consultation will focus on:
- safe sleeping
- feeding including breastfeeding
- the health and wellbeing of the whole family
- how play helps learning and development
- where to find parenting information
- birth registration
- Hearing Screen (VIHSP).
Remember, you and your nurse can talk about other issues or concerns if they arise.
Please tell the nurse if your baby:
- is not making any sounds
- is not beginning to watch faces
- is not responding to bright lights
- is not moving both arms and legs.
Tip sheets given at this visit
For translated resources see: Key ages and stages