At this consultation your baby's growth, health and development will be reviewed.
This consultation will focus on:
- your Parents' Evaluation of Development Status (PEDS) questions in your My Health, Learning and Development Record (remember to complete these questions before the visit if you can)
- safe sleeping
- food in the first year of life
- playgroups and how to join
- how to share books and stories with your baby
- how play helps learning and development
- family relationships and wellbeing.
Remember, you and your nurse can talk about other issues or concerns if they arise.
Please tell the nurse if your baby:
- is not responding to noises
- is not making any sounds
- is not enjoying eye contact with you
- is not lifting their head.
Tip sheets given at this visit
For translated resources see: Key ages and stages