At this consultation your child’s growth, health and development will be reviewed.
This consultation will focus on:
- your Parents' Evaluation of Development Status (PEDS) questions in your My Health, Learning and Development Record (remember to complete these questions before the visit if you can)
- helping your child to eat healthy food
- taking care of your child's teeth
- how to be sun smart
- how play helps learning and development
- family relationships and wellbeing
Remember, you and your nurse can talk about other issues or concerns if they arise.
Please tell the nurse if your baby:
- is not enjoying eye contact or cuddles with you
- is not interested in sounds
- is not letting you know what they want
- is not seeming to understand you
- is not crawling or standing holding on
- is not pointing.
Tip sheets given at this visit
For translated resources see: Key ages and stages