Performance and development arrangements apply to all Department employees.
The performance and development arrangements for Department employees are designed to:
- support the Department in meeting its responsibilities to students, parents and to government through linking staff performance with achievement of school and government objectives;
- provide feedback on performance which will support ongoing learning and development;
- enhance the capacity of employees in promotion positions to apply the leadership and management competencies required in their positions;
- recognise effective performance through salary progression; and
- provide a supportive process for improving performance where the required standards are not met.
Select the relevant employment category for further information.