Personal Details Changes

Change of Name

An employee may choose to change their name as a result of, for example, marriage, divorce, change of name by registration.

An employee who wishes to change their name on the Department’s payroll system should advise their principal or manager in writing using the form below. The employee must provide official evidence of their name change such as a certified copy of their change of name certificate or their updated standard birth certificate.

Once a name change has been completed on the payroll, an employee should update their 'display name' in eduMail with the new name. This is completed using the My Tools menu on the eduMail name change webpage (link below).

Change of Address

It is important that an employee maintains their address details accurately on the Department’s payroll system as this information is used for various HR/payroll purposes. This includes the issuing of an employee's PAYG payment summary which is mailed, on request, to each employee’s home or mailing address in July each year.

An employee should update their address details using Employee Self Service (ESS). If an employee is unable to access ESS they should request an address change using the form below.

Other Resources

Procedures & Forms

  • Name/Address change notification (WORD
  • eduMail Name Change (use My Tools option) - eduMail login details may be required

Select the appropriate link below for help and information and to access ESS to change address details:

  • Information about using eduPay: eduPay help
  • To access eduPay and Employee Self Service, click on the following link: eduPay


Contact Information