Public Service

This page provides links to HR forms and pro formas commonly used in the Department which are applicable to public service staff and executive officers.  Other forms (if applicable) are available from the relevant policy page accessed through the A-Z Topic Index.

Click on the appropriate link below to access the forms listed on this page.



 Staff Management

  • Name and address changes - use for address changes where the employee cannot access/use eduPay.  *See note below
  • Hours Change / Work Schedule change  (WORD
  • Hours Change / Work Schedule change FOR PARENTAL ABSENCE only (WORD)
  • Request for new non-school location or change to existing location (EXCEL)
  • Position Reclassification Recommendation Form (WORD)
  • Value Range Job Resize Recommendation Form (WORD
  • Notification to Resign or cease employment  (WORD)
  • Cessation of Employment Checklist for managers (WORD)

*Note: employees can update their address details using Employee Self Service (ESS) on eduPay.  Select the following link for more information ESS eduPay

Salary/Payroll administration

  • Direct Credit of Salary Application ( WORD) .
  • Myki e-form Deduction Authority
  • Higher Duties Allowance form  (WORD
  • Overtime Claim form - submit claim using eduPay: My Time > Overtime Claim tiles  
  • Casual Claim form ( WORD)
  • Salary Mischarge Amendment (WORD)
  • Pay in Advance (WORD
  • Additional (Self-funded) Leave Arrangement (e.g. 48/52) (WORD)
  • Application to cash out Annual Leave (WORD)
  • Long Service Leave Election  (WORD)  - To STOP the payment of long service leave on cessation of employment. 
    Where eduPay is available complete online from the Employee homepage:  My Personal Details > Stop LSL Payout

*Note: where the computer is connected to the Department network, employees can update their banking details using Employee Self Service (ESS) on eduPay.  Banking updates cannot be completed from home.  Select the following link for more information ESS eduPay

Applying for leave

Applications for leave should be submitted through Employee Self Service (ESS) on eduPay.  Select the following link for more information ESS eduPay

In the situation where leave already submitted through ESS and approved on eduPay needs to be amended or deleted, use the following form to request the change - Leave Amendment (WORD).

Where ESS cannot be accessed or used, an application will need to be made in writing using the appropriate form below:

  • Parental Leave - Maternity/Partner/Adoption  (WORD)
  • Study Leave (WORD)
  • Leave Application (Other leave types) (WORD)


Teaching Service | Public Service | Payroll/ROL access