This page includes information on what must be displayed at the main entry to an early childhood service.
The information (regulation 173) must be positioned so that it is clearly visible to anyone from the main entrance to the premises. This is covered under under section 172 of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010.
This page is current as of 16 October 2017.
Types and details of information to display
- Name of the approved provider
- Provider approval number
- Any conditions on the provider approval
- Name of the education and care service
- Service approval number
- Any conditions on the service approval
- Name of the nominated supervisor
- If the nominated supervisor belongs to a class under Regulation 49, the class
- Current ratings for each quality area under the National Quality Framework
- Overall rating of the service
Service or temporary waivers
- The elements of the National Quality Standard and/or regulations that have been waived
- The duration of the waiver
- Whether the waiver is a service waiver or temporary waiver
- Opening days and hours
- Name and position of the responsible person in charge at any given time (except in the case of a family day care residence or approved venue)
- Name and phone number of the person that can be contacted for a complaint
- Name of the educational leader
- Contact details of the Regulatory Authority
Health and safety
If applicable, a notice stating that a child at risk of anaphylaxis is enrolled at the service.
In the case of a family day care residence or approved family day care venue, a notice stating that a child who has been diagnosed as at risk of anaphylaxis – is enrolled at the family day care service, and attends the family day care venue.
If applicable, in the case of a centre-based service a notice of an occurrence of an infectious disease at the service, or in the case of a family day care residence or approved venue, a notice stating that there has been an occurrence of an infectious disease at the family day care residence or family day care venue.