Concerns about your child care

1300 307 415
Report concerns about your child care

Complaints against early childhood services like child care

If you are concerned that:

  • the health, safety and wellbeing of children may have been compromised
  • or you believe the relevant legislation has been contravened at an early childhood service

You should make a complaint to your regional office. See: Complaints


Enforcement actions

We publish details of enforcement actions such as imposition conditions, cancellation of service or provider approval, issuing a compliance notice or prosecution. See: Published enforcement and approval actions

Complaints against Department officers

Anyone wishing to provide feedback or make a complaint about an early childhood regulation staff member is encouraged to contact their regional office. See: Regions