We charge fees and fines in accordance with all Victorian Government departments. This includes:
- fees for services and regulatory purposes, including licensing and registering certain activities
- fines for improper conduct, and to discourage unlawful behaviour.
Fees and fines are officially set and revised by their relevant legislation.
The Victorian Government has a policy of automatically indexing certain fees and fines each year for inflation, so that the value of those fees and fines is maintained.
Our fees and fines
This list is an overview of the fees and fines we charge.
Tuition fees and other charges for international students are published on the Victorian Government Schools International Student Program website. See:
Freedom of information (FOI)
Fees and access charges for FOI requests are published on the Victorian FOI website. See:
Human resource services
Charges for replacement PAYG summaries are published in the Human Resources section of this website. See:
PAYG Payment Summary
Children's services licensing
Fees and penalties for children's services operating under the Victorian law are published in Victorian Children's Services section of this website. See:
Fees and Penalties
Victorian Institute of Teaching
Registration fees and other charges fro the teaching profession are published on the Victorian Institute of Teaching website. See:
Pay my fees
Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority
Fees and charges for providers of education and training are published on the VRQA website. See:
VRQA Fees and Charges
The information on this page is for use as a general reference only. It is made available on the understanding that while the Department endeavours to maintain complete, accurate, and up to date information users are aware that:
- the Department does not warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept responsibility for reliance upon it
- users should exercise their own care and skill when using the material
- by providing this general information the Department is not providing advice
- users should take appropriate professional advice before relying on the information.
The Department does not warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will accept no responsibility for reliance upon it nor responsibility for any errors or omissions in the material provided.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience only and do not constitute endorsement of material on those sites, or of any associate organisation, product or service.