We are organised into central groups and four regions.
- Early Childhood Education
- Financial Policy and Information Services
- Higher Education and Skills
- People and Executive Services
- Policy, Strategy and Performance
- Schools and Regional Services
- School Education Programs and Support
- Victorian School Building Authority
See our organisation chart (pdf - 375.84kb) for more information about the department.
We use a regional model to deliver education services across the state. Under this model the state is divided into
You can also
contact a regional office.
We work with a number of statutory authorities.
We work with a number of
Audit and Risk Committee
Audit and Risk Committee assists the Secretary to oversee governance, risk management, audit and control assurance activities.