The Education and Training Reform Regulations 2017 are made under the Education and Training Reform Act 2006 and prescribe to matters relating to:
- government school education (including admission, attendance and age requirements)
- government school councils (including meetings, membership and accounting requirements)
- parents' clubs and fundraising for government schools
- registration of schools (including minimum standards and application requirements)
- home schooling (including registration, learning areas, learning plan requirements, reviews and cancellation requirements)
- registration of education and training organisations (including minimum standards for senior secondary courses and criteria for registration)
- consumer protection in the vocational education and training sector
- the role of VRQA in investigating complaints
- transport and travelling allowances.
The 2017 regulations replace the Education and Training Reform Regulations 2007, which have expired.
View the Training Reform Regulations 2017 in full
- Visit Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary Documents.
- Select 'Victorian Law Today'
- Select 'Statutory Rules'
- In the search field, type:
Education and Training Reform Regulations 2017