The Lynne Kosky Memorial Award for Lifetime Achievement is presented in recognition of an individual’s outstanding leadership and contribution to the Victorian TAFE and training sector for more than 25 years.
A contribution may be a new innovation, new knowledge, or ways to improve professional practice deemed to be above and beyond the everyday with a long-lasting impact within the sector.
The nomination follows the eligibility set by the Australian Training Awards:
The nominated individual must:
- have an established history of distinguished service to the TAFE and training sector (25 years or more, of sustained service)
- have made a positive and lasting contribution to the TAFE and training sector
- be recognised by other industry, training, education or employer groups; and have the respect of professional peers
- be acknowledged as having reached a pinnacle of their profession or industry
- have demonstrated, over an extended period of time, a contribution which has included either research, industry achievement, professional leadership and service to the TAFE and training sector
- have demonstrated high-level personal integrity
- have exhibited leadership and provided inspiration to others in the TAFE and training sector
- have positively influenced the TAFE and training sector in Victoria
- have made significant and fundamental contributions and be able to demonstrate a lifetime commitment to the TAFE and training sector.
To download the full eligibility and selection criteria, see:
2020 Lynne Kosky Memorial Award Factsheet (docx - 142.76kb)
How to nominate
To nominate for this Award: