- AusVels Content Descriptions and Achievement Standards - AusVELS level descriptions, content descriptions and achievement standards for Mathematics.
- Assessment - Information, resources and tools to help teachers make a consistent and balanced assessment of student achievement.
- Learning and Teaching Support - Links to websites, online resources and tools that provide learning and teaching support for teachers.
- Mathematics Continuum - Provides evidence based indicators of progress, linked to powerful teaching strategies, aligned to the standards of AusVELS Mathematics.
- Professional Learning - Information, resources and tools to help teachers with their professional learning.
- Research - Identifies current research in the area of mathematics education.
- Literacy and Numeracy – links to policies and supporting documents about teaching and learning of literacy and numeracy in Victorian government schools, including Key Characteristics of Effective Literacy and Numeracy Teaching P–6 and 7–10.
Task Types and Mathematics Learning (TTML)
Task Types and Mathematics Learning (TTML) is a set of classroom activities that were designed by Victorian teachers as part of an Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage project scheme conducted by Monash University and the Australian Catholic University.
Mathematics related web sites and resources can be found by using the advanced search feature on the FUSE Teacher Resources page.