From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
LMERC offers a wide range of services including:
- expert assistance with selection and evaluation of resources
- referral to other information networks
- resource lists and bibliographies
- displays of resources for special events
- professional development activities
- bulk loans (by negotiation)
- staff group visits (by appointment)
- photocopying (for Community Language Schools – by appointment)
- postal service for rural schools.
For information regarding these services visit the resource centre, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9349 1418.
LMERC membership is available to:
- teachers from all Victorian school sectors and community language schools
- staff and students from tertiary education faculties
- staff of education authorities in Victoria.
To apply for membership visit LMERC in person and fill in an application form or you can join online - click on the register button. You will be issued with a library card for immediate use.
Teachers in non-metropolitan schools can contact library staff by telephone or email to apply for membership. Rural school borrowers can access loans by post. We encourage these borrowers to visit the library when possible to view the extensive range of materials in the collection.
||No. of items
Teachers and staff from tertiary education faculties
Longer loan periods can be arranged in certain circumstances. Please contact library staff for details.
After hours book return chute
The after hours book return chute is located in the stairwell door to the right of the main entrance; it is open 24 hours every day. Big books, realia and other oversized items should be returned directly to the library to reduce the chance of damage.