From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. This page is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Learning from other innovators can be very valuable to your trial. It can give you the opportunity to see how they have faced the kind of challenges you have and what the outcomes were. You can find case studies, presentations, digital stories, podcasts and other resources about people's trials through the topics below.
We would love hear about examples and resources you find as well as your own successes (and even failures). This will help us continue the development of the site and make it as useful as possible for innovators, see: Feedback
Connecting with other innovators
Joining a online professional network can also be an excellent way to gain the expertise and support you need to make your trial as successful as possible. You can connect with others who are interested in innovative ideas, approaches and practices in education settings. Depending on the type of platform you use, you can:
- Connect, collaborate and share with people interested in new ideas and ways of doing things
- Record and note your progress in the trial through blogging
- Join in groups of people with particular areas of interest
- Access interesting information and resources posted by others
- Post or watch relevant videos
- Work with people all over the world and from a range of education areas.
For more information about the use of social media in schools, see: Social Media Examples