Property and asset management
From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Victoria's public schooling system represents one of the largest asset portfolios in Australia with 1528 government schools across Victoria (July 2015).
Property and asset management covers a variety of areas, including:
- the identification and purchase of school sites
- site maintenance and safety
- sustainability and conservation
- joint use of facilities and leasing arrangements
- relocatable buildings
- camps and plantations
- teacher housing
- closure and sale of school sites.