From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
The Department’s agreements for the supply of ICT products and services include provision for suppliers to offer products and services for purchase by individual staff members.
Staff should note that the Department is not party to any contract or arrangement made between the staff member and the supplier for the purchase of any products or services under staff offers. Any purchases should be undertaken directly with the supplier, including all enquiries regarding configurations, availability, pricing and delivery.
The following products and services are available for staff purchase – please refer to the individual offers for staff purchase terms and conditions.
Note: The suppliers, products and pricing may change at any time and at the sole discretion of the supplier.
Desktops, notebooks and tablets
The Department and Apple have established a web portal for staff purchases. Refer to supplier site for terms and conditions.
The Department and Lenovo have established a web portal for staff purchases. Register your @edumail.vic.gov.au email address at this
Lenovo website. Support is available via phone on 1300 557 073 or by email at
The Department and HP have established a web portal for staff purchases. Refer to the supplier site for terms and conditions.
The Department and Dell have established access to the Employee Purchase Program for Department staff.
- Access the Dell Staff Purchasing Program at http://www.staffpurchase.com.au/refer/44420BCDF820D4
- Select the Coupon that is most suited for your purchase (price-point and product type)
- Register/Login. (You may be asked for your Employer Code: 44420BCDF820D4 during this process)
- Copy the Coupon code
- Go to the Dell website (button link provided)
- Select and configure product (customise options to suit your needs if required)
- Add to shopping cart
- Paste the Coupon code into the field provided in the shopping cart and click the Apply Coupon Button
- Complete the online transaction at the discounted price
Salary packaging options may be available for staff notebook purchases. For information about salary packaging please refer to
HRWeb - Salary Packaging
For Microsoft 'Work at Home' software an @edumail.vic.gov.au email address is required for registration. See Microsoft – Work at Home for other requirements, and terms and conditions.