From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
The EMA key dates include the dates that parents or guardians must be receiving a benefit from Centrelink to be eligible - eligibility day; the day that any students applying for EMA must be enrolled by - census day; when parent applications must be received by schools and the deadline for schools to have entered all EMA applications into the EMA web system.
2014 – Instalment One
- Eligibility day − 28 January 2014
- Parent applications close − 28 February 2014
- Census day − 28 February 2014
- School applications close − 7 March 2014
- Final school date for late applications − 24 April 2014
2014 – Instalment Two
- Eligibility day − 14 July 2014
- Parent applications close − 1 August 2014
- Census day − 1 August 2014
- School applications close − 8 August 2014
- Final school date for late applications − 19 September 2014