Student Support Services

From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.

For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA


If you are having difficulties at school or are struggling to deal with a certain issue, you should contact your school’s Student Welfare Coordinator. 

Student welfare coordinators

A Student Welfare Coordinator can help get your the support you need if you are dealing with a range of issues from health, bullying, abstenteeism, drug use and depression and homelessness or  out of home care.

Some other professionals you can talk to include:

  • guidance officers/psychologists
  • social workers​​
  • school nurses
  • visiting teachers (for visually, hearing and physically impaired students)
  • speech pathologists
  • curriculum consultants
  • school education support staff.

Get help online