From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Once you have been properly trained and instructed you must take care to look after your own health and safety and not put other workers at risk.
Your responsibilities include:
- following health and safety instructions provided by the employer
- correctly using personal protective equipment and clothing
- taking care to use equipment safely and for its intended purpose
- reporting hazards and potential problems without delay
- reporting all work-related injuries and incidents that you think could result in harm to health
- co-operating with the employer on health and safety matters
Remember that co-operation and consultation are the keys to a safe and healthy workplace. Employers and employees should talk to each other to solve health and safety problems at work.