From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Schools develop student engagement policies to document how they:
- create and maintain a positive and engaging school culture
- create and maintain environments that are safe and supportive
- value diversity and promote pro-social behaviour
- promote school attendance
- adopt a staged approach to promote positive behaviours
- apply disciplinary measures.
Note: A school-level policy needs to be compliant with the Department's policy requirements.
The policies within this section are: