From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
School councils have the authority to develop and implement dress codes for their students as outlined in legislation relating to dress codes.
Schools work with their school communities in:
- developing and reviewing dress codes
- implementing and enforcing dress codes
All dress codes must meet:
- human rights and anti-discrimination requirements
- include an exemption process
- health and safety considerations
- requirements relating to uniform supply arrangements.
Schools also work with the State Schools' Relief to support students in need as well as supporting their fundraising activities.
The policies within this section are: