From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Schools manage a range of functions and activities such as:
- providing student instruction on designated school days and during school hours
- developing and implementing a student dress code policy
- ensuring school-based parent payment policies and processes are compliant
- employing prescribed emergency and critical incident processes and procedures
- adhering to copyright protocols
- changing the school or campus name
- interacting appropriately with the media
- school visits by Members of Parliament
- using approved advertising agencies
- ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained for research activities to take place at school.
The policies within this section are: