Emergency and Critical Incidents
From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Schools are responsible for:
- planning for and managing emergencies
- responding swiftly to emergency incidents including medical emergencies
- reporting emergencies and incidents
- liaising with a range of support agencies including the Security Services Unit
- testing emergency procedures.
- may implement additional security risk management measures
- may be required to provide WorkSafe notifications.
The policies within this section are: