From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. This page is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Schools undertake a range of activities to support preventative health approaches including:
- encouraging health care through:
- access to dental services
- application of sun and uv protection strategies
- minimising risks of contracting:
- blood borne viruses
- infectious diseases including by supporting immunisation
- head lice
- gathering information:
- to plan for individual health care needs
- using health support planning forms.
The policies within this section are: