From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
- operate within a legal framework
- members are either elected or appointed by school council or in particular circumstances appointed by the Minister
- achieve outcomes through:
- meetings and operations
- subcommittee and working parties
- engaging contractors
- require consent to participate in legal proceedings.
The topics within this section are: