From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
School councils must comply with the
Education and Training Reform Act 2006 by ensuring that schools:
- expend all moneys received for proper purposes
- keep records explaining their financial operations and position
- follow financial processes and procedures that are:
- regularly audited
- designed and managed to reduce risk with a separation of duties.
The policies within this section are:
Education and Training Reform Act 2006
- Education and Training Reform Regulations 2007 Section 36 (1)