From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
The International Education Division:
- undertakes research, policy development and innovation related to international education
- is responsible for a range of specific international programs including:
- the promotion and administration of the international student program in government schools
- facilitating short-term student study programs and sister school relationships
- promoting international engagement including with overseas governments and establishing and maintaining global partners.
The Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority is responsible for Student Exchange Programs.
The policies within this section are: