School Policy & Advisory Guide
The International Education Division:
- undertakes research, policy development and innovation related to international education
- is responsible for a range of specific international programs including:
- the promotion and administration of the international student program in government schools
- facilitating short-term student study programs and sister school relationships
- promoting international engagement including with overseas governments and establishing and maintaining global partners.
The Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority is responsible for Student Exchange Programs.
The policies within this section are: