From Term 1 2017, Victorian government and Catholic schools will use the new Victorian Curriculum F-10. Curriculum related information is currently being reviewed and may be subject to change.
For more information on the curriculum, see:
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 - VCAA
Schools undertake a wide range of activities to develop and strengthen relationships with their school community such as:
- using interpreting and translating assistance services to effectively communicate with their entire school community
- working with parent clubs
- celebrating patriotic observance
- addressing parent complaints in an effective and timely manner
- establishing partnerships and sponsorship arrangements that maximise learning experiences for students
- performing volunteer checks to ensure volunteers working with children meet legal requirements.
The policies within this section are: