The performance and development arrangements for employees are designed to:
- support the school in meeting its responsibilities to students, parents and to government through linking employee performance with achievement of school and government policies and targets;
- provide feedback on performance which will support ongoing learning and development of employees with a focus on ways in which student learning can be improved;
- enhance the capacity of employees in promotion positions to apply the leadership and management competencies required in their positions;
- recognise effective performance through salary progression;
- provide a supportive environment for improving performance where the required standards are not met.
To access performance and development arrangements for the principal class, teacher class and education support class select the link under Policy and Guidelines below.
For information regarding the annual progression cycle refer to Remuneration - Teaching Service under Related Topics below.
Teaching Service | Public Service
Policy & Guidelines