The Workers' Compensation Management Manuals are intended to be a ‘one stop shop’ resource for Principals and Business Managers in the event of an employee sustaining a work related injury or illness and lodging a workers' compensation claim.
The manuals contain:
- a step by step guide on the procedures to be followed when processing a workers' compensation claim and managing the return to work of an injured employee
- an information sheet for the injured employee on workers' compensation entitlements and benefits
- all the forms required to process and manage a workers' compensation claim
- advice on the procedures to be followed if a claimant disputes a decision made by the Department’s Workers' Compensation Agent.
- advice on other sources of information and support on workers' compensation management.
To view the Department's Workers' Compensation Management in full, see:
More information and forms can be downloaded from the WorkSafe website. For more information, see: