Welcome to Recruitment Online (ROL). Recruitment Online is the Department’s online job advertisement and recruitment management system for Victorian Government school jobs.
Whether you are an employee seeking a promotion or transfer opportunity to take the next step in your career or looking for your first job, you will find all Victorian Government school jobs, including executive class, principal, assistant principal, teacher and education support class vacancies, advertised on Recruitment Online. Education support class vacancies include student support services positions (social workers, speech therapists and psychologists).
Please refer to the HR Systems Availability page below for Recruitment Online availability.
Additional Recruitment Online availability information - UPDATE
The new version of Recruitment Online is scheduled for release on 6 October 2014..
Additional information for Applicants
- Information you have entered into your recruitment online account will not be transferred to the new version nor can it be accessed following the upgrade;
- We recommended that you print or save copies of relevant information including your resume or attachments by 4pm Thursday 25 September 2014;
- To access the new version of the recruitment system you will need to create a new username and password.
- You will also need to create a new profile and online resume before applying for a position on the new version.
Additional information for Principals, Business Managers and Recruiters
- Vacancy or other data cannot be transferred to the new version. Recruiters will be unable to access or process any job openings previously created in ROL after 4pm Thursday 25 September 2014. Recruitment activities, including outstanding vacancies, on the current version will need to be finalised prior to this date.
- It is therefore recommended recruiters allow sufficient time to finalise vacancies and recruitment activities.
- Monitor key messages in HRM Online and updates to this webpage to remain informed
- Recruiters who require further assistance can contact Schools Recruitment on 1800 641 943 or by email to email@example.com
Recruitment Online allows you to:
- search for and apply for current vacancies
- be notified of relevant new vacancies by setting up a Job Alert, and
- choose to be included in the Talent Pool for Principals to search for potential applicants.
Help is available for ROL by clicking the "Help" link at the top right hand corner of each screen in ROL or accessing the help documents for Applicants below.
Recruitment Online is used to manage all aspects of advertising a vacancy and progressing applicants through the recruitment process. For employees involved in managing the recruitment process, a Recruiter Help Manual is available. Help can be accessed by clicking the "Help" link at the top right hand corner of each screen in ROL or by accessing the Help for Recruiters link below.
Recruitment Online can be used by members of selection panels in performing their role to
- view the vacancy
- access applications; and
- review any attachments an applicant provides to support their application.
Assistance for selection panel members is available below
Recent Provisional school Appointments to vacancies can be reviewed on Recruitment Online. Use the Applicant Login Screen link below to view Provisional Appointments at any time.
back to top