Forms for Victorian Children's Services

Note: These forms were developed prior to the introduction of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 and are currently under review.

  • Licensing Forms –forms associated with licensing, including applications to operate a children's service.
  • Children's Services Forms –forms associated with children's services, including staff records.

Services that transitioned to the National Quality framework should access the relevant approval forms from Approval and Certificates