The Evaluation of Victorian Children’s Centres: Framework to support the establishment and operation of children's centres ('the framework') provides a comprehensive guide and set of tools to support the establishment and operation of integrated children’s centres.
The five guiding principles contained within the framework are
- Governance and planning are informed and inclusive
- Service philosophy and provision are driven by the needs of children and their families
- Child, family and community participation is actively promoted and supported
- Professional practice is based on respectful relationships
- Children’s centre practices and programs are evaluated and reviewed.
To view the framework, see:
Interactive Evaluation Framework Tools
The tools found within the framework are available in a downloadable format which can be completed and saved on your computer. These should be used in conjunction with the framework document.